News: Xyratex Ltd (XRTX.F)
Dec 23 - Seagate Technology Plc said it would buy network and storage equipment maker Xyratex Ltd for about $374 million to strengthen its supply and manufacturing chain for disk drives.
Dec 23 - Hard-disk drive maker Seagate Technology Plc said it would buy network and storage equipment maker Xyratex Ltd for about $374 million in cash.
- Xyratex Ltd Declares Special $2.00 Dividend and Accelerated Quarterly Dividend
- Xyratex Ltd Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan and Declares Dividend Distribution of Preferred Share Purchase Rights
- Xyratex Ltd to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Results
- Xyratex to Provide Federal Government Site With Unparalleled High Performance Computing Storage
- Xyratex to Drive Discussion About High Performance Computing Data Storage at SC12
- Xyratex Ltd Announces Results for the Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2012
- Xyratex Launches Enterprise 4TB SAS Drive
- Finisar and Xyratex Demonstrate 12G SAS Embedded Optical Interconnect Within Data Centre Subsystem at ECOC 2012
- Xyratex Ltd Announces Selected Preliminary Fiscal Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Announces Date of Third Quarter Conference Call and Webcast
- Xyratex to Present at the 2012 Citi Technology Conference