News: Xerox Corp (XRX)
23 May 2013
Tue, Apr 23 2013
- Printer and copier maker Xerox Corp forecast current-quarter earnings below estimates as it accelerates efforts to transform itself into a technology services provider.
* Expects 2nd-qtr adj earnings $0.23-$0.25/share vs est $0.26
April 23 - Xerox Corp reported first-quarter earnings on Tuesday that beat expectations and reiterated its full-year targets.
March 28 - Xerox Corp said it named Kathryn Mikells as its new chief financial officer to succeed Luca Maestri, who left to work at Apple Inc.
- Xerox Corp reported quarterly earnings slightly above expectations on Thursday and reiterated its full-year targets as it restructures parts of its business in its effort to become a broader technology company.
Jan 24 - Xerox Corp reported quarterly earnings slightly above expectations on Thursday and reiterated its full-year targets as it restructures parts of its business in its effort to become a broader technology company.
NEW YORK, Jan 24 - Xerox Corp : * Up 3.6 percent to $7.85 in premarket after Q4 results
Jan 24 - Xerox Corp on Thursday reported fourth-quarter revenue in line with expectations.
- Xerox Corp said Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri will leave the company in February to join Apple Inc as corporate controller.
Jan 11 - Xerox Corp said Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri will leave the company in February to join Apple Inc as corporate controller.
- Xerox Corporation - Shareholder/Analyst Call
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2013 Update
- 5 Stocks With Solid EPS Growth Poised To Move Higher
- 4 S&P 500 Solid-Yielding Stocks With Low P/E Ratio In An Uptrend
- Top 10 Net Payout Yield Stocks For May 2013
- Morici: It's Time to Start Taxing Online Sales
- Two Xerox DocuMate Scanners Win PCMag.com Editor’s Choice Awards
- Xerox Declares Dividend on Common and Preferred Stock
- Xerox Annual Meeting of Shareholders: Chairman Details Solid Financial Position, Services-led Growth
- Versatile Flatbed Scanner “Breaks Rules” to Provide Cost Effective Solution for Scanning Large Documents
- Xerox “Smart Grid” Parking System Makes it Easier for Cities to Manage Transportation
- Xerox Plans Live Webcast of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Visioneer’s 10 years with Xerox Fruitful for Document Imaging Market
- Company Profile for Xerox Corporation
- Xerox Uses the Power of Data to Transform K-12 Education
- Xerox Reports First-Quarter 2013 Earnings