Xerox Corp (XRX)
23 Sep 2016
Thu, Sep 8 2016
* Names Brian Webb-Walsh CFO of Conduent Incorporated, its post-separation business processing services company
* Carl Icahn raises shared share stake in Xerox Corp by 7.2 percent to 99.03 million shares - SEC filing
* Says it anticipates financial market volatility related to brexit will likely continue into the future
Printer and copier maker Xerox Corp reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as restructuring efforts ahead of its planned split into two companies helped cut costs.
* Revenue falls for 6th straight qtr (Adds details, forecast, shares)
July 29 Xerox Corp's quarterly revenue fell 4.4 percent, the sixth straight quarter of decline, as sales of its printers and copiers slid further and a strong dollar ate into revenue from markets outside the United States.
* During q2, xerox reported progress on its planned separation into two independent, publicly traded companies
* Also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $20 per share on Xerox series a convertible perpetual preferred stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Xerox Corp privately rejected a bid to merge its document business with financial printing firm RR Donnelley & Sons Co , the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.
July 14 Xerox Corp privately rejected a bid to merge its document business with financial printing firm RR Donnelley & Sons Co, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.