News: Xerox Corp (XRX.N)
26 Dec 2014
Fri, Dec 19 2014
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.6 pct after Thursday's 3 pct rally
PARIS, Dec 19 - European stocks climbed early on Friday, with French information technology services firm Atos SE leading a rally in tech stocks after unveiling a deal to buy Xerox Corp's IT outsourcing arm.
- Xerox Corp said it agreed to sell its information technology outsourcing arm to French IT services firm Atos SE for $1.05 billion, sending its shares up almost 4 percent in late trade on Thursday.
(Corrects second paragraph to remove ranking of IT outsourcing business within Xerox, adds dropped word "ended"; in last paragraph adds dropped word "adjusted")
* Xerox says for q4 2014, Xerox expects GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.24 - $0.26
* Xerox to sell information technology outsourcing business to Atos for $1.05 billion
- Xerox Corp said it agreed to sell its IT outsourcing (ITO) arm to French IT services firm Atos SE for $1.05 billion.
Dec 18 - Xerox Corp said it agreed to sell its IT outsourcing (ITO) arm to French IT services firm Atos SE for $1.05 billion.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Xerox Corp. (Xerox) and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS), including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Fitch's actions affect $9.8 billion of debt, including Xerox's undrawn $2 billion revolving credit facility (RCF). KEY RATING DRIVERS Xerox's ratings and Stable Outlook reflect:
- Xerox Corp reported a 2 percent fall in third-quarter revenue due to tepid growth in its services business and slowing demand in the printing business.
- Xerox Sells its IT Outsourcing Business to France's Atos for $1.1 Billion
- Xerox Gains on $1.1 Billion Sale of Tech Unit to France's Atos
- Nike Falls at the Open Despite Beating Earnings, Deal Lifts Xerox
- Fed-Fueled Rally Continues as Stock Futures Edge Higher
- Xerox (XRX) Stock Higher Today After $1.05 Billion Sale of IT Outsourcing Unit
- European Stocks Mixed; BASF, Gazprom Scrap November Deal to Swap Assets
- Deals Corner: Complementary Research on Xencor, Alcatel-Lucent, Xerox, Affiliated Managers and Cheniere
- Xerox to Sell Information Technology Outsourcing Business to Atos for $1.05 Billion
- Atos to Acquire Xerox’s Information Technology Outsourcing Business
- Annual Xerox EHR Survey: Americans Open to Viewing Test Results, Handling Healthcare Online
- Xerox’s President of Services to Speak at Bernstein Technology Innovation Summit
- Data Processing and Outsourced Services Stocks on our Radar - Xerox, VeriFone Systems, Vantiv, Fidelity National Information Services, and Global Cash Access Holdings
- Xerox CFO to Speak at Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference
- Xerox Expands Learning Portfolio with Intrepid Learning Solutions Acquisition
- Xerox and HealthSpot to Expand Telehealth Access in the US
- Sue Watts to Join Xerox as Executive Vice President of Business and Operations Planning for Services