News: Yara International ASA (YAR.OL)
Tue, Aug 5 2014
* Has option to buy the last 40 pct (Adds option to buy rest of the firm, valuation, analysts)
HELSINKI, July 21 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday:
* Right-wing goverment wants smaller state role in economy (Adds quotes from trade minister, analyst, details)
DUBAI - A video of French hostage Serge Lazarevic, appealing to France's President Francois Hollande to negotiate his release after two years in captivity in the Sahara, was aired by Dubai-based Akhbar Al Aan TV on Tuesday.
OSLO, May 8 - Norwegian fertiliser firm Yara and German chemicals group BASF decided to build their joint ammonia plant at BASF's existing site in Freeport, Texas, Yara said in a statement on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, May 8 - Basf SE : * Basf and Yara say made good progress with plan to build
OSLO, April 30 - Fertiliser maker Yara reported better-than-expected first-quarter earnings on Wednesday and said its outlook had improved on better profit margins for the global farming sector, sending its shares more than 6 percent higher.
- REG-Yara management share purchases
- Yara to acquire majority position in Galvani, Brazil
- CORRECTION: Yara International ASA: Svein Richard Brandtzæg appointed new Yara CEO
- Yara Inernatioanal ASA: Svein Richard Brandtzæg appointed new Yara CEO
- Yara reports strong second-quarter results with improved margins
- Yara International ASA: Registration of share capital reduction
- Reminder: Program for the publication of Yara International ASA second quarter results 2014
- Program for the publication of Yara International ASA second quarter results 2014
- Yara acquires Borealis' share in Le Havre urea plant
- Yara and BASF: BASF and Yara plan to build ammonia plant in Freeport, Texas