News: Yara International ASA (YAR.OL)
7 Mar 2014
OSLO, Jan 17 - Norwegian police said on Friday they had indicted four former executives of fertilizer maker Yara - including its former chief executive and top legal counsel - with paying about $8 million in bribes in Libya and India.
OSLO, Jan 15 - Norwegian fertiliser firm Yara International has been fined 295 million crowns ($48.5 million) after a cross-border bribery investigation by the country's economic crime unit.
OSLO, Jan 15 - Norwegian fertilizer maker Yara has been fined 295 million Norwegian crowns ($48.49 million) by Norwegian police in a corruption case involving bribes in the company's businesses in Libya, India and Switzerland, the company said on Wednesday.
* Drops 2016 expansion target (Adds acquisition plans, CFO, analysts)
OSLO, Oct 18 - German Chemicals firm BASF and Norwegian fertilizer maker Yara may invest in a "world scale" ammonia plant around the U.S. Gulf Coast, Yara said in a statement on Friday.
- New Yara Fertilizer Industry Handbook published
- Yara reports lower fourth-quarter results reflecting weaker prices
- Reminder: Program for the publication of Yara International ASA fourth quarter results 2013
- Yara invests in Handy-size ammonia vessels
- Program for the publication of Yara International ASA fourth quarter results 2013
- Indictment and dropped charge for Yara employees
- Yara accepts corporate penalty
- Yara Acquires German Company Specialized in Marine Air Pollution Reduction Technology
- Yara International ASA: Timing of Yara quarterly reports
- Yara invests in LPG vessels