News: Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Ltd (YGE.N)
9 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 12 2013
- Yingli Green Energy Holding posted a sharp fall in third-quarter loss due to robust demand from solar power plants in China and said it expects the country to account for nearly half of its shipments in the current quarter.
* Third-quarter net loss $0.25/share vs $0.98/share year ago
Nov 12 - Yingli Green Energy Holding posted a narrower third-quarter loss as improved selling prices for solar panels and lower costs propped up margins.
Aug 30 - Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd posted a smaller quarterly loss mainly due to surging demand for its solar panels in China, where the solar power generating capacity is expected to more than quadruple in the next two years.
* Canadian Solar forecasts lower shipments, margins for third quarter
- Chinese solar panel makers Trina Solar Ltd and Yingli Green Energy Holding said they expect second-quarter shipments and gross margins to be higher than their forecasts as they push into newer markets.
BRUSSELS - The European Union's top trade official will discuss a dispute with China over solar panels at a meeting in Beijing on Friday, with the EU looking to negotiate a settlement to the spat and avoid a costly and debilitating trade war.
* Trade chief to discuss solar panels on sidelines of Beijing meeting
- Denison: Why This $1 Uranium Stock Could Go 'Nuclear' With Upside In January
- How First Solar Will Win In The Solar Market
- Solar Stocks Burn Out Even as Market Rallies
- These Nuclear Energy Stocks Could Be Next To Soar Like The Solar Sector
- SunPower Faces Short-Term Pressure As Momentum Stalls
- First Solar: What Can Bulls Expect Next?
- EnviroGroup Installs Australia’s Largest Grid-Connected Enphase Microinverter Project in Conjunction with Yingli Solar
- Yingli Green Energy Announces the Launch of its 2014 FIFA World Cup(TM) Official Campaign "All Under One Sun"
- Yingli Green Energy to Supply 15 MW PV Modules to Solarcentury in the UK
- Early Morning Insight: Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd, International Game Technology, Fairchild Semiconductor Intl. Inc., and ServiceNow Inc.
- Yingli Green Energy Hosts Sixth Annual Global Customer Conference in Laguna Beach, California
- Yingli Green Energy Announces Results of 2012 Annual General Meeting
- Yingli Green Energy Announces Milestone of Accumulative 1MW Shipments in Jordan with Nearly 20% Market Share
- "Football for Hope. Energy for Hope": Yingli Green Energy Supplies Solar Solutions for the 16th Football for Hope Centre in South Africa
- Yingli Green Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Quarterly Reports, Financing Agreements, and Partnerships - Research Report on First Solar, Canadian Solar, Yingli Green Energy, MagnaChip, and Lattice Semiconductor