Yamana Gold Inc (YRI.TO)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 11 2017
* Brio Gold Inc - pursuant to agreement, underwriters have agreed to purchase 26.7 million common shares on a bought deal basis at a price of C$3.00/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Yamana Gold announces board of directors and management appointments
SANTIAGO, Jan 17 Striking workers at Yamana Gold Inc's El Peñón mine in Chile have reached a wage agreement with the Canadian miner, allowing for the mine to reopen on Wednesday, a union leader said on Tuesday.
* Collective bargaining agreements are for terms of 40 and 48 months, and are in line with company's preceding final offer
* Says delivered production at costs in line with expectations for FY2016 with total cost of sales per ounce of gold sold of about $1,011
SANTIAGO, Jan 10 Operations at Canadian miner Yamana Gold Inc's El Peñón mine in Chile have been suspended for five days after one of its two unions representing underground workers went on strike and blockaded access to the mine, a union leader said on Tuesday.
* Says collective bargaining agreements have been entered into at Minera Florida