Yum! Brands Inc (YUM.N)
24 Mar 2017
Fri, Mar 24 2017
* Yum! Brands, Inc. declares quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share
BRIEF-Yum! Brands says Pizza Hut Holdings, KFC Holding, Taco Bell Of America enters refinancing amendment to credit agreement
* On March 21, Pizza Hut Holdings, LLC, KFC Holding Co, Taco Bell of America, LLC entered refinancing amendment to credit agreement
* Unit has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 16 KFC restaurants located in Netherlands from subsidiaries of Yum! Brands
* Yum! Brands Inc completes repricing of approximately $2.0 billion term Loan B facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kevin Hochman promoted to president and chief concept officer of KFC U.S.
* YUM! approves acquisition of Pacific Island Restaurants Inc
* Yum Brands - Keith A. Meister, managing partner of Corvex Management Lp, has elected to step down from its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* takes share stake of 3.0 million shares in Time Warner Inc - sec filing
Yum Brands Inc reported a better-than-expected rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by refranchising efforts and strong sales at its KFC and Taco Bell restaurants.
* Same-store sales up 3 pct at KFC, Taco Bell (Adds CEO comments, shares)