News: Zillow Inc (Z.O)
Wed, Feb 12 2014
- Real estate website operator Zillow Inc warned that near-term profit would be hit due to higher advertising costs, sending its shares down 3 percent in after-hours trading.
* Forecasts first-quarter revenue $62 mln-$63 mln vs est $60.6 mln
Feb 12 - Real estate website Zillow Inc reported a 70 percent rise in quarterly revenue as a recovering U.S. housing market boosted subscriptions.
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Fall to Lowest Level in Six Weeks; Current Rate is 4.14%, According to Zillow Mortgage Rate Ticker
- Financial Companies Report Agreements, Grants, Partnerships, Supplier Enrollment, and Stock Price Movements - Analyst Notes on Bank of America, Visa, MasterCard, Schwab, and Zillow
- Experts Rate Curb Appeal and Staging as Best Home Improvement Projects for Sellers
- Proposed Sale, Management Views, New Product Launches, Survey Results, and Upcoming Results and Conference Calls- Analyst Notes on Goldman, Charles Schwab, American Express, Zillow, and State Street
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Fall for Second Week in a Row; Current Rate is 4.20%, According to Zillow Mortgage Rate Ticker
- Zillow Founder and Executive Chairman Rich Barton Appointed Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship
- More than Half of For-Sale Homes in Seven Major Markets are Currently Unaffordable for Typical Buyers
- Leju Establishes Partnership with Zillow
- Zillow to Power U.S. Real Estate Listings For Leju, A Leading Chinese Real Estate Website
- Information Technology Stocks Coverage -- Research on Zillow, CoreLogic, Total System Services, and Infosys