News: ZAGG Inc (ZAGG.OQ)
9 Dec 2013
Thu, Oct 10 2013
Oct 10 - Zagg Inc, which makes scratch guards for mobile and tablet devices, estimated third-quarter revenue below Wall Street expectations, sending its shares down 9 percent in trading after the bell.
- Zagg Inc , which makes scratch guards for mobile and tablet devices, slashed its full-year sales forecast again, citing lack of major mobile device launches.
- ZAGG's Management Presents at LD Micro Conference (Transcript)
- 3 Ways To Expose Yourself To Today's Market
- ZAGG Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ZAGG INCORPORATED Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Dumpster Diving - Is ZAGG Worth A Gamble?
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts
- ZAGG Announces Share Repurchase Program
- ZAGG Announces Debt Refinancing with Wells Fargo
- ZAGG Inc Board Names Randall Hales Chief Executive Officer
- Old Center Elementary School Wins $25,000 Tech for Schools Giveaway from ZAGG Inc
- iFrogz® Introduces Glaze Case for iPhone 5
- ZAGG Inc Positioned for Success in Accessories Industry
- iFrogz™ Boost Speaker Available in Walmart for Black Friday
- iFrogz™ Introduces Vue Case for iPhone
- Robbins Umeda LLP Announces an Investigation of ZAGG Inc. on behalf of ZAGG Shareholders
- ZAGG Inc Wins Gold, Bronze Awards in Best in Biz