Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd (ZIJMF.PK)
Wed, Feb 8 2017
* Ivanhoe Mines receives fourth of five scheduled US$41.2 million installment payments from Zijin Mining Group as part of Zijin's US$412 million investment in the Kamoa-Kakula copper project
BRIEF-Ivanhoe Mines, Zijin Mining sign agreement to transfer 15 pct more interest in Kamoa-Kakula Copper
* Ivanhoe Mines-parties acknowledge, they shall not be entitled to any dividends from Kamoa Copper prior to repayment of 80% of all shareholder loans
BRIEF-Zijin Mining Group entered into a share acquisition agreement with Ivanhoe Mines Ltd of Canada
* Government of DR Congo acknowledges and confirms that all permits and mining rights in respect of Kamoa project are valid
- Kamoa-Kakula: The World's Biggest Copper Mine?
- Should Ivanhoe Mines Shareholders Worry About The Political Crisis In The Democratic Republic Of Congo?
- The Outlook For Zinc
- Resource Sector Digest: Hardrock Lesson Learnt
- What Is Ivanhoe's Kamoa-Kakula Really Worth?
- Resource Sector Digest: Northern Lightning