Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd (ZIJMF.PK)
Fri, Nov 18 2016
BRIEF-Ivanhoe Mines, Zijin Mining sign agreement to transfer 15 pct more interest in Kamoa-Kakula Copper
* Ivanhoe Mines-parties acknowledge, they shall not be entitled to any dividends from Kamoa Copper prior to repayment of 80% of all shareholder loans
BRIEF-Zijin Mining Group entered into a share acquisition agreement with Ivanhoe Mines Ltd of Canada
* Government of DR Congo acknowledges and confirms that all permits and mining rights in respect of Kamoa project are valid
* Ivanhoe mines receives third of five scheduled $41.2 million installment payments from Zijin mining group as part of zijin's $412 million investment in the Kamoa-Kakula copper project in DRC
Sept 22 Ivanhoe Mines And Zijin Mining Announce More High
- Should Ivanhoe Mines Shareholders Worry About The Political Crisis In The Democratic Republic Of Congo?
- The Outlook For Zinc
- Resource Sector Digest: Hardrock Lesson Learnt
- What Is Ivanhoe's Kamoa-Kakula Really Worth?
- Resource Sector Digest: Northern Lightning
- Ivanhoe Mines Became A Billion Dollar Company