News: Zions Bancorporation (ZION.OQ)
26 Nov 2014
Mon, Oct 20 2014
* Says on Oct. 17, Daetwyler signed a contract to acquire Keystone Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Columbia Engineered Rubber, Inc
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Zions Bancorporation's (Zions) Issuer-Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'BBB-/F3'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Stable from Positive. The rating action follows a periodic review of the large regional banking group, which includes BB&T Corporation (BBT), Capital One Finance Corporation (COF), Comerica Incorporated (CMA), Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB), Huntington Bancshares Inc.
WASHINGTON - Republicans plan to put approval of the long-delayed Keystone XL oil pipeline on a fast track early next year if they win a U.S. Senate majority in November, finally forcing President Barack Obama to make a tough call on the controversial plan.
* $10 bln cross-border pipeline project proposed 6 years ago
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday approved a resubmitted capital plan from Zions Bancorporation, part of an annual stress test of banks' financial robustness.
WASHINGTON, July 25 - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday approved a resubmitted capital plan from Zions Bancorporation, part of an annual stress test of banks' financial robustness.
- Comparing America's 3 Largest Pacific Regional Banks
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) CEO Harris Simmons on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- How Will Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Stock React To Third Quarter Earnings?
- Why Footnotes Matter
- Will This Analyst Upgrade Help Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Stock Today?
- Half of California Small Businesses Depend on Their Banking Relationship for Success
- Analyst Review on Zions Bancorp and East West Bancorp - Regional Pacific Banks Experience Positive Loan Growth in Q3
- California Bank & Trust Releases Mobile Banking for Business and Enhanced Mobile Banking for Consumers
- California Bank & Trust Introduces Direct Business Plus Internet Banking
- California Bank & Trust Debuts Initiative Focused on Minority and Women-Owned Businesses
- California Bank & Trust Is Awarded 13 National and Regional Greenwich Excellence Awards
- California Bank & Trust Awarded Outstanding FDIC Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Rating
- 2012 Economic Outlook - Report Highlights Zions Bancorporation and NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.
- California Bank & Trust Employees Raise Over $95,000 for the United Way
- California Bank & Trust Now Offers 25-Year Fixed-Rates on SBA 504 Loans for Commercial Real Estate