Zions Bancorp (ZION.OQ)
Thu, Feb 23 2017
* Adeptio gets Capital Markets Authority approval for mandatory acquisition of 107.1 million shares of Kuwait's Americana from minority shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-National Investments says Americana's minority shareholders agree to sell 107.1 mln shares in co to Adeptio
* Americana's minority shareholders agree to sell 107.1 million shares, or 26.63 percent stake, in company to Adeptio
DUBAI, Nov 6 Gulf investment firm Adeptio has chosen Kuwait's National Investment Company (NIC) to manage a mandatory tender offer to remaining Kuwait Food Co (Americana) shareholders, the advisor said in a bourse filing on Sunday.
RABAT, Oct 27 Morocco's Attijariwafa Bank said it will sell 50 percent of OGM Holding, the parent company of Morocco's biggest insurance company Wafa Assurance, to the royal holding firm National Investment Co. (SNI) ahead of buying Barclays Egypt.
* Zions Bancorporation reports third quarter financial results
DUBAI, Oct 5 Kuwait's National Investments Co (NIC) said on Wednesday it was appointed to execute the purchase of a majority stake in Kuwait Food Co on behalf of one of its clients.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Zions Bancorporation's (ZION) ratings at 'BBB-/F3'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Positive from Stable. The Positive Outlook reflects Fitch's observation that management has begun making notable progress in addressing the company's strategic objectives which is expected to lead to persistently improved core earnings over the rating time horizon. Fitch believes this pro
- Warren Buffett Reveals New Picks - Apple, Airlines, And Arb
- Alpha From Equal-Weight Industries
- Zions Bancorporation Continues To Fly
- The MATRIX: Trump, Paul Krugman And U.S. Bank Valuations, Part 2
- Zions Bancorp.: One Of The Most Attractive U.S. Regional Banks
- Zions Bancorp. (ZION) CEO Harris Simmons on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript