News: Zimmer Holdings Inc (ZMH.N)
25 Jul 2014
BRUSSELS - The European Commission halted its review of Zimmer Holdings Inc's $13.4 billion bid for Biomet Inc on Thursday, saying the U.S. orthopedic products maker's submission lacked some details.
BRUSSELS, June 12 - The European Commission halted its review of Zimmer Holdings Inc's $13.4 billion bid for Biomet Inc on Thursday, saying the U.S. orthopedic products maker's submission lacked some details.
(Adds Medtronic, EDF, UniCredit, Zimmer Holdings, Bank of Cyprus, Orange, Lafarge, Pemex, Idea Cellular, Rosneft, Dubai Islamic Bank; updates Ciech, NRG Yield)
BRUSSELS - European Union antitrust regulators will decide by July 9 whether to clear U.S. orthopedic products maker Zimmer Holdings Inc's $13.4 billion bid for Biomet Inc, one of several recent takeovers in the pharmaceutical industry.
BRUSSELS, June 4 - European Union antitrust regulators will decide by July 9 whether to clear U.S. orthopedic products maker Zimmer Holdings Inc's $13.4 billion bid for Biomet Inc, one of several recent takeovers in the pharmaceutical industry.
BRUSSELS, June 4 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
LONDON, May 1 - Smith & Nephew, Europe's largest maker of artificial joints, posted a 5 percent drop in underlying trading profit on Thursday, after some U.S. patients pulled their procedures into the previous quarter.
(Adds Neovia Logistics, Elizabeth Arden, Ellaktor, ConAgra Foods, Facebook, NTT DoCoMo, Pioneers Holding)
- Zimmer Holdings Inc said on Thursday it would buy rival orthopedic products maker Biomet Inc for more than $13 billion, the latest deal in a wave of consolidations in the healthcare industry.
- Zimmer Holdings' (ZMH) CEO David Dvorak on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Zimmer Holdings Inc Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Wright Medical And Tornier See A Desirable Partner Choose Another
- Tides Turn For These Orthopedic Firms
- Cramer's Mad Money - Will Johnson & Johnson Have The Urge To Merge? (6/2/14)
- Will This Upgrade Help Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Stock Today?
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Health Care Equipment Equities Technical Notes -- Medtronic, Abbott Laboratories, Stryker, Zimmer Holdings, and EnteroMedics
- Zimmer Holdings Announces Live Audio Webcast and Conference Call of Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. and Biomet, Inc. Receive Requests for Additional Information from FTC
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies Stocks Technical Momentum -- Research on EnteroMedics, St Jude Medical, Zimmer Holdings, and ResMed Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend for Second Quarter of 2014
- Senior Level Appointments, Collaboration Agreements, Prestigious Awards Nominations, and Company Updates - Analyst Notes on Biogen Idec, Questcor, Zimmer, Cigna and Ctrip.com
- Marketing Authorization Applications, Clinical Trial Results, Awards & Recognitions, and Resources Expansions - Analyst Notes on AbbVie, Medtronic, Abbott, Zimmer and Arena
- Stock Price Updates, Earnings Releases, and Recognitions - Analyst Notes on Monster Beverage, Colgate-Palmolive, Progressive, Franklin and Zimmer
- Technical Coverage on Health Care Stocks -- Research on Delcath Systems, Zimmer Holdings, St. Jude Medical, and ZELTIQ Aesthetics