* Kim will report directly to chief executive officer Frank
Gibeau effective immediately
* Zynga Inc says Q1 GAAP shr loss $0.03; Q1 non-GAAP shr
$0.00; Q1 GAAP rev $186.7 mln VS $183.3 mln
"FarmVille" game maker Zynga Inc reported higher-than-expected bookings in the first quarter, helped by its slot machine-based games and "Words With Friends".
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.01 -- Thomson Reuters
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
* Indexes down: Dow 0.20 pct, S&P 0.13 pct, Nasdaq 0.03 pct
(Updates to open)
* Shares up 8.8 pct in extended trading
(Adds analyst comment, details; updates shares)
March 1 "FarmVille" creator Zynga Inc
appointed Frank Gibeau as its chief executive and said founder
Mark Pincus would be executive chairman.