News: Zynga Inc (ZNGA.O)
20 Dec 2013
Fri, Oct 25 2013
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stocks edged up on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track to close at an all-time high as results from Amazon and Microsoft sent those stocks soaring.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stocks were set to open little changed on Friday, holding near record highs, supported by results from companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and UPS.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stock index futures edged up on Friday, holding near record highs, supported by results from companies such as Amazon and Microsoft.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, with the S&P 500 slightly below its record high, as Amazon and Microsoft rallied after reporting results.
SAN FRANCISCO - Zynga Inc said it expects a full-year profit after reporting better-than-expected third-quarter results due to cost-cutting and a renewed focus on mobile games and core franchises like "Zynga Poker" that lifted shares 13 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 24 - Zynga Inc said it expects a full-year profit after reporting better-than-expected third-quarter results due to cost-cutting and a renewed focus on mobile games and core franchises like "Zynga Poker" that lifted shares 13 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 24 - Zynga Inc's revenue dropped 36 percent to $203 million in the third quarter, said the company behind once-popular games such as "Farmville" and "Words with Friends."
SAN FRANCISCO - Zynga Inc said on Thursday it hired Clive Downie, an executive from a mobile gaming company, to be its new chief operating officer overseeing mobile game distribution and other business functions.
SAN FRANCISCO - Since Facebook Inc's messy initial public offering more than a year ago, the buzz in technology investment has mostly surrounded companies serving businesses rather than consumers - a situation Twitter's imminent debut could help reverse.
SAN FRANCISCO - Game publisher Zynga Inc announced Tuesday the departure of several senior executives, including Chief Operating Officer David Ko, as part of a management shake-up under new Chief Executive Don Mattrick.
- Make Your Holiday Game Time Count With Zynga and Heifer International
- Pre-Market Pulse: Zynga, VeriSign, Tableau Software, and QLogic
- Technology Innovators Forge Ahead in Provide Cutting Edge Applications: NXT-ID, Apple, Zynga, Camtek, Synaptics
- Recognitions, Collaborations, and New Products - Research Report on Equinix, NVIDIA, Yandex, Zynga, and Glu Mobile
- Tech Companies Advance With Product Enhancements: mPower Technologies, Zhone Technologies, ADT, Zynga, STIMicroelectronics
- Wall Streets' Top Tech Giants Offer Next Generation Applications & Technologies: NXT-ID, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo and Zynga
- Today's Research: Zynga Inc., QLogic Corp., and VeriSign Inc.
- Critical Stock Analysis: Pfizer, Barrick Gold Corporation, Micron Technology, Wells Fargo, Zynga
- Companies Announce Exciting New Products and Results - Research Report on Activision Blizzard, International Game Technology, Electronic Arts, Zynga, and Changyou
- Buzzing Mobile Media stocks in the news include: Zynga, Hipcricket, Vringo, Glu Mobile and MEDL Mobile for its investment from Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson