News: Zynga Inc (ZNGA.OQ)
6 Dec 2013
Fri, Oct 25 2013
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stocks edged up on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track to close at an all-time high as results from Amazon and Microsoft sent those stocks soaring.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stocks were set to open little changed on Friday, holding near record highs, supported by results from companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and UPS.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stock index futures edged up on Friday, holding near record highs, supported by results from companies such as Amazon and Microsoft.
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, with the S&P 500 slightly below its record high, as Amazon and Microsoft rallied after reporting results.
SAN FRANCISCO - Zynga Inc said it expects a full-year profit after reporting better-than-expected third-quarter results due to cost-cutting and a renewed focus on mobile games and core franchises like "Zynga Poker" that lifted shares 13 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 24 - Zynga Inc said it expects a full-year profit after reporting better-than-expected third-quarter results due to cost-cutting and a renewed focus on mobile games and core franchises like "Zynga Poker" that lifted shares 13 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 24 - Zynga Inc's revenue dropped 36 percent to $203 million in the third quarter, said the company behind once-popular games such as "Farmville" and "Words with Friends."
SAN FRANCISCO - Zynga Inc said on Thursday it hired Clive Downie, an executive from a mobile gaming company, to be its new chief operating officer overseeing mobile game distribution and other business functions.
SAN FRANCISCO - Since Facebook Inc's messy initial public offering more than a year ago, the buzz in technology investment has mostly surrounded companies serving businesses rather than consumers - a situation Twitter's imminent debut could help reverse.
SAN FRANCISCO - Game publisher Zynga Inc announced Tuesday the departure of several senior executives, including Chief Operating Officer David Ko, as part of a management shake-up under new Chief Executive Don Mattrick.
- Zynga Is Another 2014 Sleeper I Like
- Zynga Is Improving Its Average Revenue Per User, But Has A Long Way To Go
- The Young And Restless Portfolio Has Had Strong Gains, Is It Time To Sell? (Part 2)
- Why Las Vegas Sands' Sheldon Adelson Is Really Against Online Gambling
- China Mobile Games And Entertainment Group Has The Potential To Return Over 100%
- Shares Of Glu Mobile Are Poised To Triple
- Scream for More Play: Zynga Kicks Off the Grand Opening of CoasterVille
- Fat Pebble Keeps the Ball Rolling With Clay Jam, the Latest Zynga Mobile Game
- Give the Gift of Play This Holiday Season Through Zynga Games and Toys for Tots
- Zynga Uncovers a New Gem With Multi-Platform Play in Ruby Blast
- Zynga Announces Executive Appointments
- Zynga and Chef Jamie Oliver Bring the Food Revolution to ChefVille and Beyond
- Zynga Builds New Ways to Play With Launch of CityVille 2
- Playnery Partners with Zynga to Launch Mother of Myth
- Zynga Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Zynga Partners With bwin.party to Launch Real Money Games in the UK