Zynga Inc (ZNGA.OQ)
28 Mar 2017
Tue, Mar 21 2017
* Zynga Inc - CEO Frank Gibeau's 2016 total compensation was $24.5 million - SEC filing
* Contour Asset Management LLC reports a 5.6 percent passive stake in Zynga Inc as of Feb 7, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kOwUTr) Further company coverage:
Zynga Inc , which created the online game FarmVille, forecast current-quarter bookings largely below analysts' estimates, weighed down by a seasonally weak advertising business as well as declines in its web business.
Feb 9 Zynga Inc, which created the online game FarmVille, forecast current-quarter bookings largely below analysts' estimates, weighed down by a seasonally weak advertising business as well as declines in its web business.
* Zynga Inc - on February 3, 2017, board of directors increased number of directors of Zynga from eight to ten Source text:(http://bit.ly/2ld85EN) Further company coverage:
* Zynga appoints two new directors to its board - Carol G. Mills and Janice M. Roberts
These are not happy days for plaintiffs' lawyers who practice in Delaware. Chancery Court has pretty much shut down the controversial but lucrative “deal tax” business of suing to block announced M&A deals, then settling cases for a few hundred thousand bucks in legal fees and some immaterial proxy disclosures. The Delaware Supreme Court, meanwhile, added to the pain when it ruled in Corwin v. KKR that corporate boards’ M&A decisions are entitled to deference when informed shareholde
WILMINGTON, Del. The Delaware Supreme Court revived a lawsuit against Zynga Inc's controlling shareholder, Mark Pincus, and fellow board members for allegedly allowing leaders of the social gaming company to act on inside information and dump stock before it crashed in 2012.
* Q3 loss per share $0.05; Q3 revenue $182.4 million, down 7 percent year-over-year and flat sequentially
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S