News: Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ.O)
5 Dec 2013
NEW YORK - U.S. shoppers remained cautious in September, gravitating toward bargains as their confidence took a hit from political strife in Washington and slow job growth, just weeks ahead of the start of the holiday season.
NEW YORK - Many U.S. retailers reported stronger-than-expected August sales on Thursday, but they had to use steep discounts to attract back-to-school shoppers.
- Spin-offs, Stock Splits, Charity Events, Legal Settlements, and Financial Results - Research Report on Murphy USA, Tractor Supply, Sotheby's, Zale, and Zumiez
- Zumiez Inc. to Broadcast Review of Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results Over the Internet
- Dividends, Events, Acquisitions, Strong Monthly Sales, and New Pop-Up Stores - Research Report on Buckle, The Children's Place, True Religion, Zumiez, and PacSun
- Growing Demand, Revenue Offset Costs - Research Report on Aeropostale, Genesco, Zumiez, DSW, and The Jones Group
- Zumiez Inc. Announces Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
- Zumiez Inc. to Broadcast Review of Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Financial Results over the Internet
- Zumiez Inc. Reports October 2012 Sales Results
- Zumiez Inc. Reports September 2012 Sales Results
- Zumiez Inc. Announces Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results
- Zumiez Inc. to Broadcast Review of Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Financial Results over the Internet