Profile: CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd (0001.HK)
0001.HK on Hong Kong Stock
20 Sep 2017
20 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
CK HUTCHISON HOLDINGS LIMITED is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in port operation. The Company operates through five segments. Ports and Related Services segment is engaged in port operation. Retail segment is engaged in the retailing of healthcare and beauty products in Asia and Europe. Infrastructure segment is engaged in portfolio investment in energy infrastructure, water infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, waste management, infrastructure-related businesses and aircraft leasing. Husky Energy segment is engaged in energy-related businesses. Telecommunications segment is engaged in telecommunication businesses. The Company is also engaged in financial businesses and investment, among others.
CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd
7/F, Cheung Kong Center,
2 Queen's Road Central
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-CK Hutchison Holdings updates on penalty order by Indian tax authorities
- Fitch: CKHH's 1H Earnings Solid; in Line with Expectations
- CK Hutchison H1 profit rises 7 pct, meets forecasts
- Fitch Affirms CK Hutchison Holdings at 'A-'; Outlook Stable
- UPDATE 2-CK Hutchison skirts report of Li Ka-shing retirement, tycoon in "good health"