Profile: Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (4151.T)
4151.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
22 Sep 2017
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in medical product and Biochemical businesses. The Medical Product segment is engaged in the manufacture, sale and sales promotion of ethical drug and reagent for clinical test, the development of candidate substances for new drugs, as well as the research and development of technologies for antibody drug creation, among others. It also involved in the contracting, retail and wholesale, and insurance agency businesses. The Biochemical segment manufactures and sells medical and industrial materials, mainly amino and nucleic acids, and healthcare products. This segment also designs and constructs facilities. As of December 31, 2013, it had 47 subsidiaries, three associated companies and one parent company.
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd
5F, Otemachi Bldg., 1-6-1, Ote-m
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-0004
Company Web Links
- BRIEF- R&I affirms Kyowa Hakko Kirin's rating at "A+" and announces stable outlook -R&I
- BRIEF-Ultragenyx, Kyowa Hakko Kirin announce submission of Burosumab's Biologics License Application in U.S.
- BRIEF-Sumitomo Chemical buys Kyowa Hakko's agrochemical segment - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Ultragenyx, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Kyowa Kirin announce positive 24-week data from adult phase 3 study of burosumab
- BRIEF-Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd's phase 3 study of mogamulizumab a met its primary endpoint