Profile: SoftBank Group Corp (9984.T)
9984.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
21 Sep 2017
21 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
SoftBank Group Corp., formerly SoftBank Corp., is a holding company. The Company is engaged in various businesses in the information industry. Its segments are Domestic Telecommunications, Sprint, Yahoo Japan and Distribution. Domestic Telecommunications is engaged in the provision of mobile communications services in Japan; sale of mobile devices in Japan; provision of broadband services to retail customers in Japan, and provision of telecom services to corporate customers in Japan. Sprint is engaged in the provision of mobile communications services in the United States; the sale and lease of mobile devices and sale of accessories in the United States, and the provision of fixed-line telecommunications services in the United States. Yahoo Japan is engaged in Internet advertising, e-commerce business, and membership services. Distribution is engaged in the distribution of mobile devices overseas, and sale of personal computer (PC) software, peripherals and mobile device accessories.
SoftBank Group Corp
Tokyo Shiodome Bldg.
MINATO-KU TKY 105-7303
Company Web Links
- ZhongAn to offer life insurance after Hong Kong IPO worth up to $1.5 billion
- Slack valued at $5.1 billion after new funding led by SoftBank
- Slack valued at $5.1 bln after new funding led by SoftBank
- UPDATE 1-ZhongAn to offer life insurance after Hong Kong IPO worth up to $1.5 bln
- PRESS DIGEST -Wall Street Journal - Sept 15