Profile: Agilent Technologies Inc (A)
A on New York Consolidated
20 Oct 2017
20 Oct 2017
Change (% chg)
Agilent Technologies, Inc. provides application focused solutions that include instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow. The Company serves the life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. It has three business segments: life sciences and applied markets business, diagnostics and genomics business, and Agilent CrossLab business. Its life sciences and applied markets business segment offers instruments and software that enable customers to identify, quantify and analyze the physical and biological properties of substances and products, as well as enable customers in the clinical and life sciences research areas to interrogate samples at the molecular level. Its diagnostics and genomics business segment includes the reagent partnership, pathology, companion diagnostics, genomics and the nucleic acid solutions businesses. Its Agilent CrossLab business segment spans the entire lab with its consumables and services portfolio.
Agilent Technologies Inc
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
SANTA CLARA CA 95051-7201
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Agilent Technologies receives expanded FDA approval for Dako PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx
- BRIEF-Agilent Technologies announces sponsorship deal with LabCentral
- BRIEF-Agilent announces expanded use of cancer diagnostic in U.S.
- BRIEF-AGILENT OBTAINS U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR GENETISURE DX POSTNATAL ASSAY
- BRIEF-Agilent Technologies files lawsuit against Shanghai Echrom Electronic and former employees