Profile: American Assets Trust Inc (AAT)
AAT on New York Consolidated
25 Sep 2017
25 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
American Assets Trust, Inc. is a full service, vertically integrated and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company owns, operates, acquires and develops retail, office, multifamily and mixed-use properties in Southern California, Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Texas and Hawaii markets. The Company operates in four business segments: retail, office, multifamily and mixed-use. As of December 31, 2016, the Company's portfolio consisted of 11 retail shopping centers; seven office properties; a mixed-use property consisting of a 369-room all-suite hotel and a retail shopping center, and five multifamily properties. Additionally, as of December 31, 2016, the Company owned land at four of its properties that it classified as held for development and construction in progress. The Company's markets include San Diego, the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Oregon, Bellevue, Washington and Oahu, Hawaii.
American Assets Trust Inc
11455 El Camino Real Ste 200
SAN DIEGO CA 92130-2047
Company Web Links
- Fitch Affirms American Assets Trust's IDR at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- BRIEF-American Assets Trust Q2 FFO per share $0.49
- Fitch Rates American Assets Trust's $100MM Sr. Unsecured Notes 'BBB'
- BRIEF-American Assets Trust announces issuance of $100 mln of 3.78% senior guaranteed notes
- BRIEF-American Assets Trust acquires Gateway Marketplace Shopping Center in Chula Vista, California