Profile: BAE Systems PLC (BAES.L)
BAES.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
BAE Systems plc is a defense, aerospace and security company. The Company operates through five segments. The Electronic Systems segment consists of the Company's United States and United Kingdom-based electronics activities. The Cyber & Intelligence segment consists of its United States-based Intelligence & Security business and United Kingdom-based Applied Intelligence business, and covers the Company's cyber, secure government, and commercial and financial security activities. The Platforms & Services (US) segment, with operations in the United States, United Kingdom and Sweden, produces combat vehicles, weapons and munitions. The Platforms & Services (UK) segment consists of its United Kingdom-based air, maritime, combat vehicle, munitions and shared services activities. The Platforms & Services (International) segment consists of the Company's businesses in Saudi Arabia, Australia and Oman, together with its interest in the MBDA Holdings SAS (MBDA) joint venture.
BAE Systems PLC
Stirling Square, 6 Carlton Garde
LONDON SW1Y 5AD
Company Web Links
- MBDA chief sees Italy keeping missiles stake
- UPDATE 1-BAE, financials pick Britain's FTSE up from 4-month low
- BRIEF-BAE Systems selects Harris Corp's advanced aircraft electronic warfare transmitter technology
- New boss at BAE Systems seeks 'evolution not revolution'
- RPT-UPDATE 2-New boss at BAE Systems seeks "evolution not revolution"