Profile: BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
BCE.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
22 Sep 2017
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
BCE Inc. is a communications company. The Company's segments include Bell Wireless, Bell Wireline and Bell Media. Its Bell Wireless segment provides wireless voice and data communications products and services to its residential, small and medium-sized business and large enterprise customers across Canada. Its Bell Wireline segment provides data, including Internet access and Internet protocol television (IPTV), local telephone, long distance, as well as other communications services and products to its residential, small and medium-sized business and large enterprise customers, primarily in Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces, while Satellite television (TV) service and connectivity to business customers are available nationally across Canada. Its Bell Media segment provides conventional, specialty and pay Television, digital media, and radio broadcasting services and out of home (OOH) advertising services to customers across Canada.
Tour A-7, 1 Carref Alexander-Gra
VERDUN QC H3E 3B3
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Canada's BCE hurt by cable competition; wireless 'saves the day'
- Canada's BCE profit drops as expenses rise; maintains outlook
- BRIEF-Bell 525 Relentless resumes flight test program
- BRIEF-Bell Helicopter says its Bell 505 Jet Ranger X receives FAA Certification
- Canada's Bell says it ignored hackers payment demands, some info leaked