Profile: Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
BKIA.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Bankia SA is a Spain-based bank. It represents a universal banking business model based on multi-brand and multi-channel management, offering its products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, corporations, as well as public and private institutions. The Bank's activities are divided into three segments: Retail banking, which provides financial services to consumers, private banking, asset management, as well as insurance products; Business banking, which focuses on serving legal entities and self-employed, and Corporate center, which includes portfolio of investees and held for sale assets. The Bank operates branches and representative offices in Spain and China. It is a subsidiary of BFA Tenedora de Acciones SAU.
calle Pintor Sorolla N 8
VALENCIA VAL 46002
Company Web Links
- Spain looking at placing 7 to 8 pct of Bankia shares - Economy Minister
- Spain to continue Bankia privatisation soon - Bankia chairman
- BRIEF-Bankia seen with bad loan ratio of around 8.5 pct end 2017- CEO
- BRIEF-Further stake sales in Bankia possible after BMN merger - CEO
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Bankia, Bankinter beat forecasts despite margin squeeze