Profile: Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS)
BNS on New York Consolidated
20 Oct 2017
20 Oct 2017
Change (% chg)
The Bank of Nova Scotia is an international bank and a financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and Asia-Pacific. The Bank offers a range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. Its segments include Canadian Banking, which provides a suite of financial advice and banking solutions to retail, small business, commercial and wealth management customers in Canada; International Banking, which provides a range of financial products, solutions and advice to retail and commercial customers in select regions outside of Canada; Global Banking and Markets, which provides corporate banking, investment banking, capital markets and transaction banking solutions, and Other, which represents smaller operating segments, including Group Treasury.
Bank of Nova Scotia
Bank of Nova Scotia Bldg.
1709 Hollis St
HALIFAX NS B3J 1W1
Company Web Links
- Scotiabank mulls sale of gold trading unit: sources
- UPDATE 1-Scotiabank mulls sale of gold trading unit -sources
- Canadian Scotiabank looks to sell gold trading unit on scandal - FT
- BRIEF-Gulfport Energy enters into tenth amendment to secured revolving credit facility with Bank Of Nova Scotia
- BRIEF-Scotia Capital and AIMCO to sell 2,750,000 shares of TMX group