Profile: Continental Resources Inc (CLR)
CLR on New York Consolidated
25 Sep 2017
25 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
Continental Resources, Inc. is a crude oil and natural gas company with properties in the North, South and East regions of the United States. The North region consists of properties north of Kansas and west of the Mississippi River and includes North Dakota Bakken, Montana Bakken and the Red River units. The South region includes properties south of Nebraska and west of the Mississippi River including various plays in the South Central Oklahoma Oil Province (SCOOP), Sooner Trend Anadarko Canadian Kingfisher (STACK), and Arkoma Woodford areas of Oklahoma. The East region is consists of undeveloped leasehold acreage east of the Mississippi River with no drilling or production operations. As of December 31, 2016, its estimated proved reserves were 1,275 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMBoe), with estimated proved developed reserves of 519 MMBoe. As of December 31, 2016, its average daily production from South region properties was 91,088 barrels of oil equivalent (Boe) per day.
Continental Resources Inc
20 N Broadway
OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73102-9213
Company Web Links
- Kynikos' Chanos says he is shorting Continental Resources: CNBC
- UPDATE 1-Kynikos' Chanos says he is shorting Continental Resources -CNBC
- Kynikos' Chanos says he is shorting Continental Resources -CNBC
- Continental Resources CEO: 'Absolutely no new debt'
- UPDATE 1-Continental Resources CEO: 'Absolutely no new debt'