Profile: Dassault Systemes SE (DASTY.PK)
DASTY.PK on OTC Markets Group
22 Sep 2017
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
Dassault Systemes SE is a France-based company that operates as a holding. The Company is engaged in the sale of software solutions. The Company is engaged in the development of various software solutions integrated in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The Company's 3DEXPERIENCE portfolio consisted of three dimensional (3D) modeling applications, simulation applications creating virtual twins of products or production systems, social and collaborative applications, and information intelligence applications. The Company's software portfolio spans a spectrum of domains from modeling and scientific simulation to production and logistics optimization, and is applicable from natural resources to cities, transportation, buildings, smart products, consumer goods, all the way to biological systems and chemistry. The Company's products and services include ENOVIA, 3DEXCITE, DELMIA, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, GEOVIA, BIOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3DVIA, EXALEAD and NETVIBES. It operates through Outscale SASU.
Dassault Systemes SE
10 rue Marcel Dassault, BP 310
VELIZY VILLACOUBLAY 78140
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Chevron selects Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- BRIEF-Rimac Automobili accelerates its next electric super sports car with Dassault Systemes
- BRIEF-Dassault Systemes announces partnership with No Magic Inc.
- Dassault says business jet market still weak
- BRIEF-Boeing and Dassault Systèmes announce extended partnership