Profile: Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
DG.N on New York Stock Exchange
22 Sep 2017
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
Dollar General Corporation is a discount retailer. The Company offers a selection of merchandise, including consumables, seasonal, home products and apparel. The Company's consumables category includes paper and cleaning products (such as paper towels, bath tissue, and other home cleaning supplies); packaged food (such as cereals, spices, sugar and flour); perishables (such as milk, beer and wine); snacks (such as candy, cookies, and carbonated beverages); health and beauty (such as over-the-counter medicines and personal care products); pet (pet supplies and pet food), and tobacco products. Its seasonal products include decorations, toys, batteries, stationery, prepaid phones and accessories, and home office supplies. Its home products include cookware, craft supplies and kitchen, and bed and bath soft goods. Its apparel products include casual everyday apparel for infants, toddlers, girls, boys, women and men, as well as socks, underwear, disposable diapers, shoes and accessories.
Dollar General Corp
100 Mission Rdg
GOODLETTSVILLE TN 37072-2171
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Dollar General CEO - "We're well priced today and I don't see us having to do anything that is very dramatic"
- Dollar General's lower margins stoke fears of pressure from Amazon
- UPDATE 3-Dollar General's lower margins stoke fears of pressure from Amazon
- BRIEF-Dollar General says there is uncertainty as to the magnitude of losses from Hurricane Harvey
- BRIEF-Dollar General Corporation Q2 earnings per share $1.08