Profile: Delek US Holdings Inc (DK)
DK on New York Consolidated
22 Sep 2017
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company. The Company has a broad platform consisting of refining, logistics, retail and wholesale marketing, renewables and asphalt operations. It operates through five segments: refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable and retail. Its refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day. The Logistics segment gathers, transports and stores crude oil, as well as markets, distributes transports and stores refined production in the southeast United States and West Texas. Its asphalt operations consist of 14 owned or operated asphalt terminals serving markets from Tennessee to the west coast. Its Renewables segment consists of plants in Texas and Arkansas that produce biodiesel fuel. The Company’s convenience store retail business operates approximately 300 convenience stores.
Delek US Holdings Inc
7102 Commerce Way
BRENTWOOD TN 37027-2896
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Delek US Holdings says "Delek US refining system was operational through hurricane Harvey and continues to be unaffected by storm"
- BRIEF-Delek US Holdings Q2 basic loss per share $0.61
- BRIEF-Stockholders of Delek US Holdings and Alon USA Energy approve Delek US Holdings acquisition of Alon USA
- BRIEF-Alon USA Energy stockholders approve merger transaction
- BRIEF-Delek US Holdings Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.16