Profile: Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI.N)
DRI.N on New York Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a full-service restaurant company. The Company owned and operated 1,536 restaurants through its subsidiaries in the United States and Canada, as of May 29, 2016. The Company's segments include Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Fine Dining (which includes The Capital Grille, and Eddie V's Prime Seafood and Wildfish Seafood Grille (Eddie V's)) and Other Business (which includes Yard House, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, consumer-packaged goods and franchise revenues). As of May 29, 2016, the Company also had 50 restaurants operated by independent third parties pursuant to area development and franchise agreements. Olive Garden's menu includes a range of authentic Italian foods featuring fresh ingredients and a selection of imported Italian wines. LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants feature a range of menu items, including fresh steaks and chicken, as well as salmon, shrimp, ribs, pork chops, burgers and prime rib.
Darden Restaurants Inc
1000 Darden Center Dr
ORLANDO FL 32837-4032
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-FCPT announces disposition of Darden-leased restaurant property for $5.9 mln
- J.C. Penney names former Darden CFO as finance chief
- BRIEF-Darden Restaurants reports Q4 same-restaurant sales growth of 3.3%
- Fitch Affirms Four Corners Property Trust's IDR at 'BBB-'; Rates Sr Unsecured Notes 'BBB-'
- Fitch Affirms Darden's IDRS at 'BBB/F2'; Outlook Stable