Profile: Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV (FMX)
FMX on New York Consolidated
23 Oct 2017
23 Oct 2017
Change (% chg)
Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FEMSA) is a holding company. The Company's segments are Coca-Cola FEMSA, FEMSA Comercio-Retail Division and FEMSA Comercio-Fuel Division. The Company conducts its operations through holding companies, such as Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. and subsidiaries (Coca-Cola FEMSA), which produces, distributes and sells beverages; FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V. and subsidiaries (FEMSA Comercio), which consists of a Retail Division operating various small-format chain stores, and CB Equity LLP, which holds its equity investment in Heineken N.V., and Heineken Holding N.V. The Company's Coca-Cola FEMSA produces, markets, sells and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages through standard bottler agreements in certain territories in the countries, in which it operates. Coca-Cola FEMSA also sells bottled water products. FEMSA participates in the retail sector primarily through FEMSA Comercio.
Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB de CV
General Anaya 601
PonienteCol. Bella Vista
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 4-Mexico's Femsa sells 5.24 pct of Heineken for 2.5 bln euros
- BRIEF-FEMSA announces the completion of the offering of shares in Heineken N.V. and Heineken Holding N.V.
- Mexico's Femsa to sell 5 percent of Heineken, worth 2.5 billion euros
- Mexican bottler and retailer Femsa names Eduardo Padilla next CEO
- UPDATE 2-Mexico's Femsa Q2 profit falls, dragging down shares