Profile: Home Depot Inc (HD)
HD on New York Consolidated
21 Sep 2017
21 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
The Home Depot, Inc. (The Home Depot) is a home improvement retailer. The Company sells an assortment of building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, and provides various services. The Home Depot stores serves three primary customer groups: do-it-yourself (DIY) customers, do-it-for-me (DIFM) customers and professional customers. Its DIY customers are home owners purchasing products and completing their own projects and installations. The Company assists these customers with specific product and installation questions both in its stores and through online resources and other media designed to provide product and project knowledge. Its DIFM customers are home owners purchasing materials themselves and hiring third parties to complete the project or installation. Professional Customers are primarily professional renovators/remodelers, general contractors, repairmen, installers, small business owners and tradesmen.
Home Depot Inc
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE
ATLANTA GA 30339-1834
Company Web Links
- Harvey, Irma to hit U.S. apparel retailers more than restaurants
- Harvey, Irma to hit US apparel retailers more than restaurants
- UPDATE 1-Home Depot, Lowe's ship emergency material to Florida ahead of hurricane
- Fitch Rates The Home Depot, Inc.'s Proposed Sr. Unsecured Notes 'A'
- BRIEF-Home Depot files preliminary prospectus supplement with U.S. sec related to potential notes offering