Profile: Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
HEIN.AS on Amsterdam Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Heineken N.V. is involved in the brewing and selling of beer. The Company operates through five segments: Africa, Middle East & Eastern Europe; Americas; Asia Pacific, Europe, and Head Office and Other/eliminations. The Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe segment includes brands, such as Heineken, Primus, Amstel, Walia and Goldberg. The Americas segment includes brands, such as Heineken, Tecate, Amstel, Sol and Dos Equis. The Asia Pacific segment includes brands, such as Heineken, Anchor, Larue, Tiger and Bintang. The Europe segment includes brands, such as Heineken, Cruzcampo, Birra Moretti, Zywiec and Strongbow Apple Ciders. The Company owns, markets and sells more than 250 brands in more than 190 countries. Amstel's host of brand extensions available includes Amstel Light, Amstel Lager, Amstel Premium Pilsener, Amstel Bright and Amstel Radler. Strongbow Apple Ciders' range of flavors is based on apple, including Gold Apple, Honey, Red Berries, Elderflower and Dark Fruit.
Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21
AMSTERDAM 1017 ZD
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Telecom stocks rally in quiet European markets on M&A talk
- BRIEF-FEMSA announces the completion of the offering of shares in Heineken N.V. and Heineken Holding N.V.
- Mexico's Femsa to sell 5 percent of Heineken, worth 2.5 billion euros
- BRIEF-UK's CMA says not to probe Heineken, Punch Tavern deal further I
- BRIEF-UK competition regulator accepts Heineken proposals to sell some pubs ahead of Punch takeover