Profile: Lupin Ltd (LUPN.NS)
LUPN.NS on National Stock Exchange of India
Change (% chg)
Lupin Limited is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in producing, developing and marketing a range of branded and generic formulations, biotechnology products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) across the world. The Company offers products in the cardiovascular, diabetology, asthma, pediatrics, central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, anti-infectives and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug therapy areas. The Company also offers solutions in the anti-tuberculosis (anti-TB) and cephalosporins therapy areas. The Company along with its subsidiaries has manufacturing locations spread across India, Japan, the United States, Mexico and Brazil. It has a pipeline of biosimilars addressing therapies, such as oncology, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, rheumatoid arthritis, endocrinology, diabetes, ophthalmology and women's health. The Company's products include Antara, Methergine, Methylphenidate, Glumetza, Gluconorm, Tonact, Rcinex and Ramistar, among others.
B/4 Laxmi Towers
, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-India's Lupin gets FDA nod for generic flagyl tablets
- BRIEF-India's Lupin gets U.S. FDA approval for generic vibra-tabs tablet
- BRIEF-Lupin launches generic benicar tablets in the U.S.
- BRIEF-India's Lupin launches generic fosrenol chewable tablets in the U.S.
- BRIEF-Lupin launches generic Seroquel tablets in U.S.