Profile: Oaktree Capital Group LLC (OAK)
OAK on New York Consolidated
22 Sep 2017
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)
Oaktree Capital Group, LLC (Oaktree) is an investment manager specializing in alternative investments. The Company operates through investment management segment, which consists of the investment management services that the Company provides to its clients. The Company manages investments in a range of strategies within approximately six asset classes, which include corporate debt, convertible securities, distressed debt, control investing, real estate and listed equities. The Funds managed by Oaktree include commingled funds, separate accounts and collateralized loan obligation vehicles (CLOs). The commingled funds include open-end and closed-end limited partnerships in which it makes an investment and for which it serves as the general partner. CLOs are structured finance vehicles in which the Company typically makes an investment and for which it serves as collateral manager. Its clientele includes the United States pension plans and corporations and/or their pension funds.
Oaktree Capital Group LLC
333 S Grand Ave Fl 28
LOS ANGELES CA 90071-1504
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Oaktree CEO sees room to invest 'more aggressively' in stressed China, India debt
- Oaktree's CEO sees room to invest in India, China 'more aggressively'
- BRIEF-Oaktree Capital urges Tembec shareholders to vote against proposed acquisition by Rayonier
- BRIEF-My Alarm Center announces sale to Oaktree
- BRIEF-Oaktree to assume management of Fifth Street Finance and Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate