Profile: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (OCBC.SI)
OCBC.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore
Change (% chg)
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (the Bank) is a Singapore-based financial services company. The Bank is engaged in the business of banking, life assurance, general insurance, asset management, investment holding, futures and stockbroking. Its segments are Global Consumer/Private Banking, Global Corporate/Investment Banking, Global Treasury and Markets, Insurance and OCBC Wing Hang. Global Consumer/Private Banking provides products and services to individual customers. Global Corporate/Investment Banking serves institutional customers ranging from large corporates and the public sector to small and medium enterprises. Global Treasury and Markets engages in foreign exchange activities, money market operations, fixed income and derivatives trading, and offers structured treasury products and financial solutions. Insurance provides both life and general insurance products. OCBC Wing Hang offers a range of commercial banking and related financial services.
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
65 Chulia Street, #29-08 Ocbc Ce
Company Web Links
- Fitch Rates OCBC's AUD Floating Rate Notes 'AA-(EXP)'
- BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp prices A$300 mln notes due 2020
- BRIEF-OCBC appoints Chua Kim Chiu as independent director
- BRIEF-Singapore Press enters loan agreement with Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp
- BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation buys 685,400 shares in Great Eastern Holdings