Profile: Pollard Banknote Ltd. (PBL.TO)
PBL.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
20 Oct 2017
20 Oct 2017
Change (% chg)
Pollard Banknote Limited (Pollard) is a provider of products and services to the lottery and charitable gaming industries across the world. The Company produces and provides a line of instant tickets and lottery services, including licensed products, distribution, SureTrack lottery management system, retail telephone selling (telsell), marketing, iLottery, interactive gaming, Social Instants, retail management services and instant ticket vending machines. In addition, Pollard's charitable gaming product line includes pull-tab (or breakopen) tickets, bingo paper, pull-tab vending machines and ancillary products, such as pull-tab counting machines. It also markets products to the commercial gaming and security sector, including items, such as promotional scratch and win tickets, transit tickets and parking passes. It serves over 60 instant ticket lotteries, including various lotteries. Pollard serves customers in the charitable gaming market through over 250 independent distributors.
Pollard Banknote Ltd.
140 Otter St
WINNIPEG MB R3T 0M8
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Pollard Banknote announces completion of compulsory acquisition of Innova Gaming Group
- BRIEF-DIAMOND GAME AWARDED MISSOURI LOTTERY CONTRACT
- BRIEF-Pollard Banknote reports Q2 earnings per share $0.25
- BRIEF-Pollard Banknote takes up Innova Gaming's common shares
- BRIEF-Pollard Banknote reminds Innova shareholders of upcoming offer expiry