Profile: Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
SABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Change (% chg)
Banco de Sabadell SA is a Spain-based financial institution (the Bank) primarily engaged in the banking sector. The Bank's activities are divided into four segments: Banking in Spain, Asset transformation, Banking in the United Kingdom (UK) and Banking in America. The Banking in Spain division includes commercial banking products, such as mortgage loans, deposit accounts, insurance policies and mutual funds; corporate banking products, such as customized financing and treasury, as well as markets and private banking investment. The Asset transformation division focuses on real estate operations and management. The Banking in UK division includes TSB Banking Group PLC that offers current and savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards and mortgages. The Banking in America division provides retail and commercial banking services, as well as solutions for corporate customers, such as project finance operations. The Bank operates through numerous subsidiaries.
Banco de Sabadell SA
Centro Banco Sabadell
Poligono Can Sant Joan, Sena, 12
SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES BAR 08174
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Banco de Sabadell completes sale of Sabadell United Bank to US Iberiabank
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Caixabank and Sabadell beat Q2 forecasts
- BRIEF-Sabadell H1 net profit up at 450.6 million euros versus year ago
- BRIEF-Sabadell reinsures its life insurance portfolio resulting in net income of 235.5 mln euros
- Spain's Sabadell examines listing of hotel business -sources