Profile: Steel Dynamics Inc (STLD.OQ)
STLD.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market
Change (% chg)
Steel Dynamics, Inc. is a steel producing and a metal recycling company. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of steel products, processing and sale of recycled ferrous and nonferrous metals, and fabrication and sale of steel joists and deck products. Its segments include steel operations, metals recycling operations, steel fabrication operations and Other Operations. It offers a range of steel products, such as sheet products, long products and steel finishing. The steel operations segment includes Butler Flat Roll Division, Columbus Flat Roll Division, The Techs galvanizing lines, Structural and Rail Division, Engineered Bar Products Division, Roanoke Bar Division, Steel of West Virginia and Iron Dynamics. The metals recycling operations segment consists of OmniSource Corporation. The fabrication operations produce steel building components. The Other Operations segment consists of subsidiary operations and smaller joint ventures.
Steel Dynamics Inc
7575 W JEFFERSON BLVD
FORT WAYNE IN 46804
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Steel Dynamics expects Q3 adj EPS of $0.63 to $0.67 excluding items
- BRIEF-Steel Dynamics announces tender offer for any and all of its 6.375% senior notes due 2022
- BRIEF-Steel Dynamics announces offering of notes
- BRIEF-Danieli awarded order by Steel Dynamics Inc.
- U.S. makes final finding rebar exports from Taiwan dumped