Profile: Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
6501.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Hitachi, Ltd. is engaged in providing solutions to customers in a range of sectors, including power/energy, industry/distribution/water, urban development, and finance/government and public/healthcare. The Company's segments include Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Construction Machinery, High Functional Materials & Components, Automotive Systems, Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems, Others (Logistics and Other services) and Financial Services. It provides solutions for corporate information technology (IT) strategies, IT platform solutions, and customized solutions and packaged software. It also offers products and services, such as industrial machinery and plants, elevators, escalators, and transmission and distribution systems. It supplies production and inspection equipment for the semiconductors and other electronic devices. It also offers optical disk drives and property management services.
Nihon Seimei Marunouchi Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8280
Company Web Links
- Hitachi, Toshiba, Mitsubishi aim to merge nuclear fuel units - source
- BRIEF-Hitachi needs to include deals to achieve goal of raising sales from railway unit to 1 trillion yen in early 2020s - Nikkei
- Westinghouse to start first China reactor in 2017, sees tens more
- Horizon CEO says new UK shareholding rules won't impact its nuclear plans
- Korea's KEPCO in talks to buy into UK nuclear project NuGen: source