Profile: Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
6501.T on Tokyo Stock Exchange
25 Apr 2017
25 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)
Hitachi, Ltd. is engaged in providing solutions to customers in a range of sectors, including power/energy, industry/distribution/water, urban development, and finance/government and public/healthcare. The Company's segments include Information & Telecommunication Systems, Social Infrastructure & Industrial Systems, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Construction Machinery, High Functional Materials & Components, Automotive Systems, Smart Life & Ecofriendly Systems, Others (Logistics and Other services) and Financial Services. It provides solutions for corporate information technology (IT) strategies, IT platform solutions, and customized solutions and packaged software. It also offers products and services, such as industrial machinery and plants, elevators, escalators, and transmission and distribution systems. It supplies production and inspection equipment for the semiconductors and other electronic devices. It also offers optical disk drives and property management services.
Nihon Seimei Marunouchi Bldg.
CHIYODA-KU TKY 100-8280
Company Web Links
- Toshiba to start taking bids in June for its Swiss unit Landis+Gyr - Kyodo
- UPDATE 1-Hitachi unit applies for site licence for UK's Wylfa nuclear plant
- BRIEF-GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy, Bechtel form decommissioning alliance
- BRIEF- Hitachi to become top shareholder of Hitachi Maxell
- BRIEF-Hitachi to transfer 14.8 pct stake in Hitachi Maxell to SMBC Nikko Securities