Profile: Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)
ATDb.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange
18 Jun 2013
18 Jun 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (Couche-Tard is a convenience store operator. The Company sells food and beverage items, motor fuel and other products and services. It brands include Couche-Tard, Mac’s and Circle K. In Canada, the stores are primarily operated under the Couche-Tard brand in the Province of Quebec, under the Mac’s brand in Central and Western Canada and under the Circle K brand in the Atlantic Provinces. In the United States, the stores are primarily operated under the Circle K brand. Its affiliated programs include 7-jours, On the Run, Dairy Mart, Daisy Mart and Winks. Couche-Tard sells its branded food items under its own trademarks, such as Down Home Kitchen and TakeAwayCafe, as well as Sloche and Froster brands of iced beverages. Circle K store brands include Circle K, Polar Pop, Thirst Buster and Freshest Coffee Going!. In June 2012, the Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Couche-Tard Norway AS, acquired 81.20% interest in Statoil Fuel & Retail ASA.
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc
4204 Industriel Blvd.
LAVAL QC H7L 0E3
Company Web Links
- Metro profit more than triples on Alimentation stake sale gain
- Couche-Tard profit jumps 56 percent, but misses estimates
- UPDATE 2-Couche-Tard profit jumps 56 percent, but misses estimates
- REFILE-Alimentation Couche-Tard profit rises 56 percent
- UPDATE 1-Canada's Metro to sell part of Couche-Tard stake