Profile: General Growth Properties Inc (GGP)
9 Dec 2013
General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP), incorporated on July 1, 2010, is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company owns or with joint venture partners 144 regional malls (126 domestic and 18 in Brazil) consists of approximately 135 million square feet. The Company is engaged in ownership, operation, management and selective re-development of its Consolidated Properties and Unconsolidated Properties, which are primarily regional malls.
As of December 31, 2012, the Company's segment was consists of 126 regional malls in the United States and 18 malls in Brazil, eight strip centers totaling 1.6 million square feet, primarily in the Western region of the United States, as well as seven stand-alone office buildings totaling 0.9 million square feet, concentrated in Columbia, Maryland. The Company also own interests in regional malls in Brazil.
General Growth Properties Inc
110 North Wacker Drive
CHICAGO IL 60606
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-General Growth Properties shares up 5.8 pct after the bell; to join S&P 500
- BRIEF-S&P 500 to add General Growth, drop Molex
- UPDATE 1-Brixmor Property sees IPO gross proceeds of $750 mln
- GGP to buy JC Penney's office building at 200 Lafayette St. - report
- Ackman cuts stake in mall owner General Growth Properties