Profile: HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.L)
HSBA.L on London Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC) is a global banking and financial services organizations. As of December 31, 2012, it provided a range of financial services to around 58 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. In June 2012, the Company’s indirect wholly owned subsidiary, HSBC Iris Investments (Mauritius) Ltd, sold its 4.73% interest in Axis Bank Limited and 4.74% interest in Yes Bank Limited. In July 2012, its subsidiary, HSBC Europe (Netherlands B.V.), sold its 100% interest in HSBC Credit Zrt, to CentralFund Kockazati Tokealap. On March 31, 2013, Enstar Group Ltd’s subsidiary completed the acquisition from Household Insurance Group Holding Company of HSBC Insurance Company of Delaware and Household Life Insurance Company of Delaware, as well as its three subsidiary insurers.
HSBC Holdings PLC
8 Canada Square
LONDON ENG E14 5HQ
Company Web Links
- Hong Kong shares rise on Alibaba and HSBC gains post-Scotland vote
- Hong Kong main index rises thanks to HSBC, China lacklustre
- BRIEF-HSBC Holdings appoints David Long as head of EMEA equities
- Fitch Rates HSBC Holdings' AT1 Issues Final 'BBB'
- MOVES-BofA, UBS, HSBC Holdings', KNIEP, U.S. Bank, Standard Life