Profile: Kimco Realty Corp (KIM)
25 May 2017
Kimco Realty Corporation, incorporated on March 25, 1994, is a self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged in the ownership, management, development and operation of open-air shopping centers, which are anchored generally by discount department stores, grocery stores or drugstores. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had interests in 525 shopping center properties, aggregating 85.4 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), located in 34 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
As of December 31, 2016, the Company had 384 other property interests, primarily through the Company's preferred equity investments and other real estate investments, totaling 6.3 million square feet of GLA. The Company's open-air shopping center properties had an average size of 162,618 square feet as of December 31, 2016. The Company's open-air shopping center properties had various national and regional companies as competitors, such as TJX Companies, The Home Depot, Ahold Delhaize, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Ross Stores, Petsmart, Kohl's, Wal-Mart and Whole Foods.
Kimco Realty Corp
3333 New Hyde Park Rd
PO Box 5020
NEW HYDE PARK NY 11042
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty reports Q1 sales $113.2 million
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty announces pricing of $400 mln 3.800 pct notes due 2027
- Fitch Rates Kimco's Senior Unsecured Bonds Due 2027 'BBB+'
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty CEO Conor Flynn's FY 2016 compensation $9.04 mln vs $3.2 mln
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Corp expands leadership team