Profile: Kimco Realty Corp (KIM)
28 Jul 2016
Kimco Realty Corporation, incorporated on March 25, 1994, is a real estate investment trust. The Company is engaged principally in the ownership, management, development and operation of open-air shopping centers. The Company holds interests in approximately 610 shopping center properties, aggregating over 100 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA), located in approximately 40 states of the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
The Company holds approximately 450 other property interests, primarily through the Company's preferred equity investments and other real estate investments, totaling over 7.3 million square feet of GLA. The Company's shopping centers are anchored generally by discount department stores, supermarkets or drugstores. The Company's shopping center properties have various national and regional companies as tenants, such as TJX Companies, The Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Royal Ahold, Albertsons, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Petsmart and Ross Stores.
Kimco Realty Corp
3333 New Hyde Park Rd
PO Box 5020
NEW HYDE PARK NY 11042
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Corp sees FY FFO per share $1.34 - $1.42
- BRIEF-Kimco Announces Key Strategic Initiatives To Further Strengthen The Company's Long-Term Financial Outlook
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty Krcx North Holdings, Llc announce Redemption Of Canadian-Denominated Series 3 and series 4 notes totaling $350 million
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty says Q2 transaction activity exceeded $1 billion
- BRIEF-Kimco Realty sells interests in Canadian portfolio for $324 mln