Profile: Noble Corporation PLC (NE)
4 Mar 2015
Noble Corporation plc, incorporated on January 10, 2013, is an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. The Company performs contract drilling services through its subsidiaries. In August 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the spin-off of Paragon Offshore plc.
As of January 30, 2014, the Company had a fleet of 77 offshore drilling units (including two ultra-deepwater drill ships and four high-specification jackup). Its offshore drilling services are located globally, including in the United States Gulf of Mexico and Alaska, Mexico, Brazil, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Middle East, India, Malaysia and Australia.
Noble Corporation PLC
Devonshire House, 1 Mayfair Plac
LONDON W1J 8AJ
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 3-Noble shares slide for 2nd day after accounting practices questioned
- ASIA CREDIT CLOSE- Kaisa, Noble troubles provide little momentum in quiet trading
- Noble shares tumble for 2nd day after Iceberg, OCBC research notes
- Cyprus in talks with Noble on exploitation of gas find
- Ex-Goldman, Noble traders' macro hedge fund avoids Swiss franc loss