Profile: Noble Corporation PLC (NE)
22 May 2015
Noble Corporation plc, incorporated on January 10, 2013, is an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. The Company performs contract drilling services through its subsidiaries. In August 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the spin-off of Paragon Offshore plc.
As of January 30, 2014, the Company had a fleet of 77 offshore drilling units (including two ultra-deepwater drill ships and four high-specification jackup). Its offshore drilling services are located globally, including in the United States Gulf of Mexico and Alaska, Mexico, Brazil, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Middle East, India, Malaysia and Australia.
Noble Corporation PLC
Devonshire House, 1 Mayfair Plac
LONDON W1J 8AJ
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Noble Corp's profit beats as contract drilling margins rise
- Offshore driller Noble Corp's profit falls 30 pct
- UPDATE 1-Advanced drillships become burden for owners as business dries up
- Environmental groups sue Port of Seattle over Shell oil fleet
- UPDATE 1-Noble in $12.2 mln settlement with DOJ over Alaska drilling