Profile: Redrow PLC (RDW.L)
RDW.L on London Stock Exchange
9 Dec 2016
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)
Redrow PLC is engaged in residential housing development. The Company is engaged in constructing homes throughout England and Wales. The Company's operations are focused on housebuilding. Its product range is focused on traditional family housing in its regional businesses and apartment schemes in Greater London. The Company's range of properties include Heritage Collection, Regent Collection, Abode Collection and Bespoke Collection. The Heritage Collection includes homes, which are designed for modern living. The Regent Collection includes homes, which are designed similar to the formal townhouse residences. The Abode Collection includes modern urban homes. The Bespoke Collection offers approximately 50 luxury apartments and penthouses. The Company has approximately 100 live developments throughout much of England and Wales. The Company's subsidiaries include Harrow Estates plc, Redrow Real Estate Limited, Redrow Regeneration plc and HB (HDG) Limited.
Redrow House, St. Davids Park
EWLOE CH5 3RX
Company Web Links
- Housebuilder Redrow says sales rose after Britain's Brexit vote
- BRIEF-Builder Redrow says sales continue to rise, confident for year ahead
- BRIEF-Redrow directors to propose buy back resolution at AGM
- Housebuilders weather Brexit but London market loses shine
- BRIEF-Redrow profit up 23 percent, says sales 'very encouraging'