Profile: Sprint Corp (S)
13 Mar 2014
Sprint Corporation, incorporated on May 10, 2012, offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumers, businesses and government users. On July 10, 2013, the Company, SoftBank Corp. and Sprint Nextel Corporation (Sprint Nextel) completed the merger. In the Merger, Sprint Corporation was merged into Sprint Nextel, New Sprint became the parent company of Sprint Nextel, with Sprint Nextel becoming its direct wholly owned subsidiary, and Sprint Nextel changed its name to Sprint Communications, Inc.
The Company develops, engineers and deploys technologies, including the first wireless fourth generation (4G) service from a national carrier in the United States; offering mobile data services, prepaid brands, including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet Service. The Company also offers unlimited data services.
38 Glen Avenue
NEW TOWN MA 02459
Company Web Links
- Comcast lobbyist Cohen meets his match in FCC's Wheeler
- SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly' |
- UPDATE 2-SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly'
- SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up U.S. 'oligopoly'
- UPDATE 1-SoftBank CEO says Sprint could shake up US 'oligopoly'