Profile: CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd (0001.HK)
0001.HK on Hong Kong Stock
16 Jan 2017
16 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
CK HUTCHISON HOLDINGS LIMITED is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in port operation. The Company operates through five segments. Ports and Related Services segment is engaged in port operation. Retail segment is engaged in the retailing of healthcare and beauty products in Asia and Europe. Infrastructure segment is engaged in portfolio investment in energy infrastructure, water infrastructure, transportation infrastructure, waste management, infrastructure-related businesses and aircraft leasing. Husky Energy segment is engaged in energy-related businesses. Telecommunications segment is engaged in telecommunication businesses. The Company is also engaged in financial businesses and investment, among others.
CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd
7/F, Cheung Kong Center,
2 Queen's Road Central
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-CK Hutchison Holdings updates on approvals received from Italian regulatory authorities
- Fitch Assigns Final 'A-' to CK Hutchison Holdings' Notes
- Fitch Rates CK Hutchison Holdings' Proposed Notes 'A-(EXP)'
- UPDATE 1-CK Hutchison's H1 profit meets estimates, expects stable returns in Europe
- Hong Kong's CK Hutchison first-half profit rises 3 pct, meets estimates