Profile: Power Assets Holdings Ltd (0006.HK)
0006.HK on Hong Kong Stock
7 Mar 2014
7 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Power Assets Holdings Limited, formerly Hongkong Electric Holdings Limited, is an investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in investment in power and utility related businesses outside Hong Kong and generation and supply of electricity to Hong Kong Island and Lamma Island. It has three segments: sales of electricity, which is engaged in the provision of electricity in Hong Kong; infrastructure investment, which is engaged in investments in electricity and other infrastructure projects and is segregated further into four geographical segments, being Australia, United Kingdom, Mainland China and Others, as well as all other activities. As of December 31, 2012, its subsidiaries included The Hongkong Electric Company, Limited, Associated Technical Services Limited, Power Assets (Electric Vehicles) Company Limited, Hongkong Electric (Natural Gas) Limited and others.
Power Assets Holdings Ltd
Hongkong Electric Centre
44 Kennedy Road, G.
P.O. Box 915
Company Web Links
- Li Ka-shing's utility prices HK IPO at bottom, raising $3.11 bln
- Hong Kong bankers shake off lean spell as city regains IPO swagger
- Li Ka-shing cuts HK utility IPO to $3.6 billion as investors balk at valuations
- UPDATE 3-Li Ka-shing cuts HK utility IPO to $3.6 bln as investors balk at valuations
- Hong Kong shares close up 0.2 pct, Power Assets slips