Profile: Hyundai Motor Co (005380.KS)
005380.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY is a Korea-based automobile manufacturer. Along with its subsidiaries, the Company operates in three business divisions: vehicle division, financial division and other business division. Its vehicle division manufactures passenger cars under the brand names of Centennial, Genesis, Veloster, Azera, Sonata, i40, Elantra, Accent, i30cw, i20, ix20 and others; sport utility vehicles (SUVs) under the brand names of Veracruz, Santa Fe and Tucson, and commercial vehicles, including trucks, buses, special vehicles and bare chassis, as well as provides automobile maintenance services and related components. Its financial division mainly provides automobile financing services and credit card services. Its other business division includes construction of railways and others.
Hyundai Motor Co
Hyundai Kia Motors Bldg.
, 231, Yangjae-Dong, Seocho-Gu
Company Web Links
- Seoul shares hit near 2-week low on Fed tapering jitters
- Hyundai Motor feels heat from Japanese rivals in China
- UPDATE 2-Hyundai Motor feels heat from Japanese rivals in China
- Seoul shares down on revived Fed tapering concern; autos struggle
- UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor looks to new Genesis to lift U.S. sales