Profile: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)
005930.KS on Korea Stock Exchange
12 Dec 2013
12 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. mainly engaged in the production of consumer electronic products. It operates in two divisions: DMC division, which is divided into consumer electronics (CE) and information technology & mobile communications (IM) businesses, as well as DS division, which is divided into semiconductor and liquid crystal display (LCD) businesses. Its CE business engages in the production of color televisions (CTVs), monitors, air conditioners, refrigerators and others. Its IM business engages in the production of printers, computers, handhold phones (HHPs) such as feature phones, smart phones and others, and network systems, among others. Its semiconductor business engages in the production of semiconductors, such as memories, system large scale integrated circuits (LSIs) and others. Its LCD business engages in the production of thin film transistor (TFT) LCDs and organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), among others.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
Samsung Electronics Co.
129, Samsung-Ro, Yeongtong-Gu
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
- New York asks wireless carriers why they oppose antitheft switch: NYT
- NY asks wireless carriers why they oppose antitheft switch -NYT
- UPDATE 1-Samsung may need to offer more to settle patent dispute - Almunia